code for all portal pages
- give all block titles the link of the first p a:href within the block or first with a titleLink class
We have endeavoured to make this site both usable and accessible. We would like all visitors to be able find the information they are looking for quickly and easily. If you find a problem in using this site, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Increasing the size of the text
If you prefer the font size on the Vital pages to be larger or smaller, you can control this using your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to change the size of font displayed on screen either permanently or temporarily. How you increase the font often depends upon your browser.
For most browsers, you can change font size by:
- Selecting View from the menu bar
- Selecting Text Size
- Increasing or decreasing the text size as necessary
- Use CTRL and + to increase the text size
- Use CTRL and - to decrease the text size
If you have a mouse with a mouse wheel:
- Hold down the CTRL key and rotate the mouse wheel to increase/decrease text size
Visit your browser's help feature for additional information on this and other browser related topics.
Accessibility and usability standards
Making a site accessible to everyone who wants to use it is important, and we have tried to ensure that our site is inclusive to all. This website uses CSS3 and HTML5 and we aim to comply with AA accessibility guidelines. For more information on the options available, you may like to visit the Jisc TechDis website.
Filling in forms
When filling in any online form we would recommend the following:
- Read all of the form carefully before attempting to fill it in
- When you do fill the form in you may find it more useful to turn Virtual PC Cursor off if you are using the JAWS screen reader (version 3.3 and above)
- Once you have filled the form in, turn Virtual PC Cursor back on and check what you have entered
- Then submit the form